2022 eCM20: Cartilage and Disc Repair and Regeneration
15th – 18th June 2022, Congress Center, Davos, Switzerland
List of Keynotes
(To sponsor this meeting contact
The safety of our participants is our highest priority.
Access to the conference is only granted to persons with a valid COVID certificate (vaccinated, recovered). The following vaccines are accepted in Switzerland:
- - Pfizer/BioNTech (BNT162b2 / Comirnaty® / Tozinameran)
- - Moderna (mRNA-1273 / Spikevax / COVID-19 vaccine Moderna)
- - AstraZeneca (AZD1222 Vaxzevria®/ Covishield™)
- - Janssen / Johnson & Johnson (Ad26.COV2.S)
- - Sinopharm / BIBP (SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell)
- - Sinovac (CoronaVac)
ID is required to verify your personal information and your COVID certificate.
All further information about the COVID certificate: FOPH Certificate
Further information about travel restrictions are available here: FOPH Travel and visa
Since the inaugural meeting in 1999 eCM meetings have been the place where scientists and clinicians meet to bring clinical problems to the scientists, to initiate projects to answer these clinical problems and to translate the solutions back to the clinics to help the patient.